Join the Fora Directory
This is so we all have a place to record contact information for one another.
This is the information desired. Please follow this form. Put no more and no less than the information requested.
YOUR SCREENNAME ON THE FORA:
YOUR NAME (at least a first name):
YOUR LOCATION:
YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS:
And that's it. Put it in a comment here and I'll copy the information to the actual Fora Directory, placing it in alphabetical order, and delete it here.
This is the information desired. Please follow this form. Put no more and no less than the information requested.
YOUR SCREENNAME ON THE FORA:
YOUR NAME (at least a first name):
YOUR LOCATION:
YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS:
And that's it. Put it in a comment here and I'll copy the information to the actual Fora Directory, placing it in alphabetical order, and delete it here.
6 Comments:
I didn't know you were a goth AND a hippy!! Such a rebel.
hay all love you sooo from mel
clintax
clinton
clintax@gmail.com
So, Stu and Riss... I signed up, what's next? I think I did it right... let me know or whatever. You know how to find me. ;)
Screen Name: Vasilius Konstantinos
Real Name: C. E. Oberg
Email: vasiliuskonstantinos@hotmail.com
Location: Lancaster, CA
it looks like funk neglected to renew iraq-freedom.com
almorath@yahoo.com aka Wht Pine
Post a Comment
<< Home