Looking for a few new blog authors
It's come to my attention that we need more blog authors. I asked a while back and not much came of it. Well, if you want to be a co-author on ForaAugusta.com, here's what you need to do:
-Sign up for an account on Blogger.com
-Use that account to post a comment under this post, telling me who you are and why you want to blog
I'll take pretty much anyone that's either:
-a regular member of our forums
-has previous blogging experience
-can blog regularly and coherently (this leaves out our infamous little banned commentator)
While I've been using this as a sounding board for libertarian political thought, this blog isn't *just* a libertarian blog, or even a political blog. In fact, I'd even like to branch out and have music/movie reviews on here as well.
-Sign up for an account on Blogger.com
-Use that account to post a comment under this post, telling me who you are and why you want to blog
I'll take pretty much anyone that's either:
-a regular member of our forums
-has previous blogging experience
-can blog regularly and coherently (this leaves out our infamous little banned commentator)
While I've been using this as a sounding board for libertarian political thought, this blog isn't *just* a libertarian blog, or even a political blog. In fact, I'd even like to branch out and have music/movie reviews on here as well.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home