Okay, let's get this shit back on track.
The last post here is from back when I was in the Libertarian Party, lol.
Anyway. It's been two years, so I'm obligated to try to take the blog seriously again. If you want to blog here, set up a Blogger account and tell me so I can add you to this blog. You gotta be at least a semi-regular poster on the Fora. Don't apply if you won't do it. And give me a pic and a bio to use on the author's page.
Also, I purged some authors who aren't posting here anymore.
In any case, let's try to remember that the blog exists too, dudes.
Anyway. It's been two years, so I'm obligated to try to take the blog seriously again. If you want to blog here, set up a Blogger account and tell me so I can add you to this blog. You gotta be at least a semi-regular poster on the Fora. Don't apply if you won't do it. And give me a pic and a bio to use on the author's page.
Also, I purged some authors who aren't posting here anymore.
In any case, let's try to remember that the blog exists too, dudes.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home