Friday, July 15, 2005

State of the Fora address: 7/15/05

We're almost to the place where we were before the ezBoard attacks as far as daily posts go. You're doing good, guys. We've also got a bunch of old posters back, and this is also very happy. We have a few new regulars, which is good.

Basically we just need to keep on keepin' on and we'll be back where we were in no time. At the height of the Fora, we got about 200 posts a day. Right before the ezBoard attacks, we got about 100 a day. We're averaging about 50 right now, which isn't bad at all considering all that we've been through.

There was some downtime for the Fora yesterday... it was beyond my control but true to their reputation, Invision kept everything running smoothly. I've been led to believe that even those few hours of downtime is extremely rare for them; let's hope this continues to be the case.

Also, I'm looking for some additional blog authors. You have to register an account with blogger.com, and I have to add you here. Leave a comment here if you're interested. Basically, I'll take anyone with good grammar, has interesting things to say about a variety of issues, and who can blog at least four times a week. Bonus points if you comment on other blogs and leave foraaugusta.com as your personal URL.

That's all, guys.

Pax Ex,
-Stu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home