Conversations with Acamas
You didn't tell me about this... so guess what? When the Invisionplus guys find out you're lying and restore our forum, you will be banned.
Lol!! Yes I did!! ON A THREAD IN OFF-TOPIC DISCUSSION!!! Of course, you didin't even bother to look. Plus, I did not lie and even if I did you cant do anything about it!!!! biggrin.gif
Guess what? WE'RE SUING YOUR ASS IN FEDERAL COURT. We're suing you for lying, defamation of character, and sexual harassment against our female members. AND I'm getting the Fora restored as we speak, dipshit! So this means one thing: YOU LOSE. Since you won't have the money to pay damages, this pretty much means your parents will get to pay for you. And I intend to collect quite a bit... so you may actually be homeless, you stupid fuck! HAIL KERRY, ASSJACK!
Lol. Whatever sue me if you want you will never win. My family already went through a court case and won, we know a lot about it.
Lol!! Yes I did!! ON A THREAD IN OFF-TOPIC DISCUSSION!!! Of course, you didin't even bother to look. Plus, I did not lie and even if I did you cant do anything about it!!!! biggrin.gif
Guess what? WE'RE SUING YOUR ASS IN FEDERAL COURT. We're suing you for lying, defamation of character, and sexual harassment against our female members. AND I'm getting the Fora restored as we speak, dipshit! So this means one thing: YOU LOSE. Since you won't have the money to pay damages, this pretty much means your parents will get to pay for you. And I intend to collect quite a bit... so you may actually be homeless, you stupid fuck! HAIL KERRY, ASSJACK!
Lol. Whatever sue me if you want you will never win. My family already went through a court case and won, we know a lot about it.
3 Comments:
Hey Stu! I saved the comments he made to me. So we've got proof that he sexually harrassed me. Acamas, you may know a lot about court (I don't doubt that for one second), but you know nothing about life. I have seen what a sexual harrassment claim can do to guys like you. That will haunt you for the rest of your life, and I will do everything in my power to make sure you get the full penalty for your actions. It's time you take responsibility for yourself--your mommy can't hold your hand and get you out of trouble forever.
You lied to me Princeps. You said if I told the truth entirely about what happened you would unban me! I didin't lie to you did I?
You know Princeps, I could of easily not of told you ANYTHING and you wouldn't know. But I love to rub stuff like that in your fat face .
Post a Comment
<< Home