Sunday, August 21, 2005

The Fora's Back Up

Just check out the sidebars. Invisionplus checked out the situation and saw rather swiftly that Acamas was full of shit and we're good to go.

Still doing the lawsuit, though. Bastard deserves to suffer for what he did.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

will be interesting to see where this goes. Also, what happened with the ezboard lawsuit?

11:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kicketh his ass!>_<

12:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol. Princepts lost the case. However, I managed to recieve his woman after sueing him for beign racest against Chinese, I proved to the judge I am Chinese and won! I did get to keep his house, which was filled with male tourcher devices and crossdressing outfits which I donated.

I left him his computer and a years worth of internet so I can mock him! His ho, I am not sure what I am to do with it since it is a horrible pleasure device, especially when she pulls out a whip and panties. Ugh, I am going to teach her a real womans job!

10:52 PM  
Blogger Kent Chamberlain said...

Please, give me more evidence dumbass.

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home