Sunday, November 15, 2009

Periods.

One of the Operators (my new name for Switchboardies, GET IT I MAEK JOEK LOLL) made a thread about ridin' the cotton pony. Initial squeamishness has turned, as always, into nos and myself revealing way too much about our personal lives. I can't even use the excuse that I was drunk this time; I only had 2 gin and tonics last night and couldn't even manage to leave the bar properly wasted.

But let's make lemonade out of these lemons (blood sausage out of this... nevermind?) and do an informal sort of survey here. I've heard both things-that a chick in a relationship will NEVER fuck a guy when she's on her period, and obviously I've experienced the other option personally. So, all you ladies on the internet, weigh in in the comments section below: do you sex on the rag or no?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home