Nads Photoblog #1
With any luck, this will become a regular feature around here. In any case, Fora admin nads is guestposting today.
_____________________________________________________________
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the first nads-photoblog! as any of you who keep up with the fora (which surely is all of you...) know, I'm an aspiring photographer. I have been since long before I had a good camera. I'm going to show you five of my favorite pictures from my old camera, as well as five pictures from my new one. Please keep in mind that the quality of my pictures should improve drastically as my skill does.
Alright! Our first stop in phototown goes right past a transformer enclosure at the darkest possible moment which my camera could take a picture.

next, we have some strange colored clouds, and a car that appears to have reached 88 miles per hour...

I've mentioned before that I want to delve into blacksmithing. While I was participating in my first-ever smithing event, I snapped this.

Christmas 2009 - heavy snow, Chadron high rise.

One very early morning at the end of august 2009. The only thing I can remember about this morning was that Krad and I decided to stay up until our local donut shop opened, and then walk around. I had an excellent peanutbutter-thing. I digress; here is your picture.

Onward to pics from my new camera. You all saw this first one. I'm a bit more proud of it than i should be.

Attempting to make use of the manual focus, I took this picture of my stove timer through the refrigerator handle. It's not amazing at all, and it's still too blurry.

NUCLEAR CAT IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE YOUR EARTHS

smiley face drawn on a finger. I did this with manual focus because the autofocus literally couldn't do it. As it was, that was very difficult to focus on.

Finally, another cat.

_____________________________________________________________
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the first nads-photoblog! as any of you who keep up with the fora (which surely is all of you...) know, I'm an aspiring photographer. I have been since long before I had a good camera. I'm going to show you five of my favorite pictures from my old camera, as well as five pictures from my new one. Please keep in mind that the quality of my pictures should improve drastically as my skill does.
Alright! Our first stop in phototown goes right past a transformer enclosure at the darkest possible moment which my camera could take a picture.
next, we have some strange colored clouds, and a car that appears to have reached 88 miles per hour...
I've mentioned before that I want to delve into blacksmithing. While I was participating in my first-ever smithing event, I snapped this.
Christmas 2009 - heavy snow, Chadron high rise.
One very early morning at the end of august 2009. The only thing I can remember about this morning was that Krad and I decided to stay up until our local donut shop opened, and then walk around. I had an excellent peanutbutter-thing. I digress; here is your picture.
Onward to pics from my new camera. You all saw this first one. I'm a bit more proud of it than i should be.
Attempting to make use of the manual focus, I took this picture of my stove timer through the refrigerator handle. It's not amazing at all, and it's still too blurry.
NUCLEAR CAT IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE YOUR EARTHS
smiley face drawn on a finger. I did this with manual focus because the autofocus literally couldn't do it. As it was, that was very difficult to focus on.
Finally, another cat.
Labels: nads photoblog
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home