Last Level Gaming has finally arrived!
...and with it, my free time has departed. But that's okay.
So this dude Alex runs a shop that sells munchies and Magic cards; he makes his money selling both to a regular clientele of college and highschool kids. He let me set up shop there for a song and a dance, and I'm currently in the middle of setting up my video games there. It's gonna be great. I already "hired" my first employee and I spent yesterday setting up shop.
Right now I just have NES, Dreamcast and PS1 games. If you're interested, I can sell you some online as well. But I'll be getting some next-generation games in there soon. It will rule.
But if I'm not on much for, say, the next week or so, that's why.
So this dude Alex runs a shop that sells munchies and Magic cards; he makes his money selling both to a regular clientele of college and highschool kids. He let me set up shop there for a song and a dance, and I'm currently in the middle of setting up my video games there. It's gonna be great. I already "hired" my first employee and I spent yesterday setting up shop.
Right now I just have NES, Dreamcast and PS1 games. If you're interested, I can sell you some online as well. But I'll be getting some next-generation games in there soon. It will rule.
But if I'm not on much for, say, the next week or so, that's why.
3 Comments:
I already sent letters to all major corporations including gamestop, EB games, Target, and my big buddy Wal-Mart requesting to set up their stores near your dumb little pawn shop so they can run you out of business!!!
DOWN WITH THE MIDDLE MAN!!!
GameStop bought out EB games, and there's a Wal-Mart not two blocks away from me. I just have better prices and more of a backstock than they do, so they can't compete with me. :D
You can't run away from "The Man"!
Post a Comment
<< Home