Quoted: I've sweat and bled and broken bones so you can have your opinion, Acamas. At the age of seventeen, I was forced to grow up more quickly than the vast majority of kids my age. I have lost most of my childhood. I have lost my closest friends, and have gone through far more at this point in my life than I believe you ever will. However, I did none of this for any particular war; I did it for family tradition and to serve my country as best as I can. There is no point in arguing with a mere child, and I have no desire to attempt to change your mind. You are entitled to your opinion just as much as anyone else.
However, if you plan on putting me down because of the amount of money I make, you are truly disgusting. I don't care how much money you have, for I doubt that you've worked a day in your life to earn it. The fact that I have less money than you doesn't make you better than me. I find it hard to believe that you will ever join the armed forces, and as you are in high school right now, you have zero room to speak to me in this manner. - Lord Mindtrip
You are such an idiot. You said you were 17 on DFS when I was not banned, which was around a year and a half ago!!! You still have not grown up you whoreson because of the fact that people still feed you in the Marines and you still live under someone who rules you and tells you orders like a child. You are still under strict rules and your rights have been taken away unlike me. I bet you are still a virgin still making you a kid. I have had a sleep-over with my female English teacher who is the cheer coach a few times since I was 14, she is 23. She still drives me to her house sometimes and enjoys me around. It is a common thing at school, sort of. She has turned me into a man, a stud unlike you.
1 Comments:
Quoted:
I've sweat and bled and broken bones so you can have your opinion, Acamas. At the age of seventeen, I was forced to grow up more quickly than the vast majority of kids my age. I have lost most of my childhood. I have lost my closest friends, and have gone through far more at this point in my life than I believe you ever will. However, I did none of this for any particular war; I did it for family tradition and to serve my country as best as I can. There is no point in arguing with a mere child, and I have no desire to attempt to change your mind. You are entitled to your opinion just as much as anyone else.
However, if you plan on putting me down because of the amount of money I make, you are truly disgusting. I don't care how much money you have, for I doubt that you've worked a day in your life to earn it. The fact that I have less money than you doesn't make you better than me. I find it hard to believe that you will ever join the armed forces, and as you are in high school right now, you have zero room to speak to me in this manner. - Lord Mindtrip
You are such an idiot. You said you were 17 on DFS when I was not banned, which was around a year and a half ago!!! You still have not grown up you whoreson because of the fact that people still feed you in the Marines and you still live under someone who rules you and tells you orders like a child. You are still under strict rules and your rights have been taken away unlike me. I bet you are still a virgin still making you a kid. I have had a sleep-over with my female English teacher who is the cheer coach a few times since I was 14, she is 23. She still drives me to her house sometimes and enjoys me around. It is a common thing at school, sort of. She has turned me into a man, a stud unlike you.
Post a Comment
<< Home