Sunday, April 16, 2006

A flurry of activity

As you can see, I've done a lot with the site as of late. The blog has just gotten three updates in a row, and this is the fourth. Mostly it's just cross-posts from Hammer of Truth, but I will try to give you folks more brainfood to munch on in this corner of the site.

For those of you exasperated by having to jump to the blog and THEN to the forum (because of that alphabet soup InvisionPlus calls a URL), worry not-you can go straight to the forum by going to http://forums.foraaugusta.com. I'm in the midst of facelifting our Fora-just minor changes, I assure you-but by the end of it we will have a better site to play with.

In case you haven't heard, we're currently raising funds for the Fora Ad Campaign. This will, hopefully, bring in tons of traffic to the site, and for a minimal cost-a single ad capable of reaching 300,000 people costs as little as $35. So, if you've got extra money and a civic spirit, we can make beautiful things happen.

That's all for now, folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home